- Name(s) of the owner of the car and the address of where it is
- Current insurance carrier declaration pages (the first 3 or 4 pages that have the summary of coverages and expiration date).
- Vehicle Information: Year, Make, Model, Body Style, or VIN (Vehicle Information Number) if not listed on the declaration.
- Social Security Number of the policy owner: (Please Note: We take great care in protecting your personal information through secure and encrypted quoting and policy The Lyman Agency, LLC takes data security very seriously and maintains cyber coverage in the event of a data breach).
- Current driver information: Driver name(s) and date(s) of birth, driver’s license number(s) and state(s) of
- Current odometer reading. (Current mileage on the car).
The Lyman Agency, LLC is made up of a team of experienced and licensed Auto Insurance Agents and staff who are ready to help you craft a policy that protects you and your vehicle at the best rates. We pride ourselves in taking a personal interest in you and your family and making sure you are properly covered from the unexpected. The road can be a dangerous place and you are at the mercy of the person driving in the opposite direction. We all know about the news headlines of distracted driving, drunk driving, and reckless driving. Someone else’s poor judgment can impact you in the blink of an eye, and after a serious accident occurs is not the time you want to find out how good your auto insurance is. It is important to have the proper insurance policy and a dedicated insurance agent that you can trust to recommend the right coverages and thoroughly explain them to you. That’s what we do at The Lyman Agency, LLC.